Concrete Elephant - A Concrete Distributor
A Concrete Distributor in a class of its own
It provides an opportunity to move employees to other tasks and significantly improve the work environment.
Concrete Elephant increases the reach of the concrete pump by 30 meters and runs on wheels, which makes it extremely flexible. The 2nd generation, Concrete Elephant, is 100% electric and therefore runs safely inside buildings as well as outside. Concrete Elephant creates a significantly better working environment and thus increases job satisfaction on the construction site! With a Concrete Elephant, you send your employees a clear signal that you do not want to wear them out.
- Concrete Elephant is connected to the concrete pump, which pumps the concrete directly through 30m. 4.5 "ø100 hose
- Height: 186 cm.
- Width: 191 cm.
- Length: 328 cm.
- Net weight without concrete in coiled hose: 1360 kg.
- Concrete in filled hose: 540 kg.
- Total weight with concrete in rolled hose: 1900 kg.
- Highest single wheel pressure = 600 Kg.
- The battery time is up to 8 hours, then 230v is connected and the machine can be charged while concrete is still being laid.
- Controlled with remote control by an operator, in interaction with the pump operator and the construction site The concrete distributor
The machine is offered for sale by selected dealers. Call for more information: tel. +45 9718 80 66.
Concrete Elephant is a Fasterholt product.
- In the video, Concrete Elephant helps a customer renovate an old machine hall! - Here's what Concrete Elephant can do too
It turned out to be the perfect tool for the task.
- Here is how it works with out and winding of hose.